Our Values and Ethos
We are a small village, church school with a family feel. Our values of LOVE, HOPE, TRUST and FORGIVENESS are embedded through all we do. We believe in supporting the whole child to develop and reach their potential academically and personally.
Here is our mission statement:
The Dever Federation Family
“Learning for Life”
The aims of the Dever Valley Federation are to:
- Create a warm, positive, nurturing and inclusive culture in which everyone feels happy, safe and valued as individuals.
- Provide an environment where praise and support lead to well-being, success and a hunger for learning.
- Embrace Christian values, to support and care for one another, whilst respecting the beliefs and cultures of others.
- Hold children at the heart of all we do, to empower them to become confident, resilient, independent, ambitious and reflective learners.
- Strive for the highest standards of teaching and learning, through innovative curriculum and practices, within an environment where everyone is comfortable to make mistakes, learn and grow.
- Work together as a Federation family of children, staff, parents and carers, governors, the church and the wider community in order to provide the best education possible.