School meals are provided by HC3S further information can be found on their website
Although all children in KS1 now receive free school meals, the Government gives extra money to schools to help children from lower income families to achieve their very best. This is called Pupil Premium - but is only given to school for pupils who are registered for free school meals.
In order to claim FSM, a parent/carer must be claiming one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (Parents who are made redundant or start working less that 16 hours per week, may find their children are entitled to free meals for a limited period.)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Please use the link below to check eligibility.